Join our team!
Are you a well-organized and communicative Scrum Master who can connect with the developers in your team? Are you a pleasant sparring partner for your colleagues and do you get energy from facilitating and improving the development process? If you get inspired of working on software innovations for behavioral research and if you find it important that your work has social impact, then this position is perfect for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Scrum Master who can coach multiple agile development teams to get even better in cooperation. You create and facilitate team events to enhance team dynamics. You cooperate in a close knit R&D team with the goal to constantly develop our products in behavorial research. You share your learning with your colleagues. In this challenging position you continuously get the best out of yourself, the team and the company.
You will help development teams with the application of the agile framework such as Scrum and SAFe. You’ll work closely with Product Owners to realize their product vision and help make our company a little more Agile every day. In addition, you coach different development teams in 1 product domain. Through the training and workshops that you give together with other Scrum Masters, teams will work even more efficiently.
For the recruitment of this position, Noldus has an agreement with Luke recruitment. Therefore, we will forward your motivation letter and resume to Luke recruitment, unless you indicate that you do not give permission for this.
- HBO or University work and thinking level
- Experience as a full time scrum master and the ambition to grow
- Well known with software development, perhaps from being one yourself
- Structured and well organized and helping others by applying structure and process
- You feel comfortable in an inclusive and international working environment
- You are persistent with strong analytical skills and great precision
- Empathic character that makes you a pleasant conversation partner
- You like to contribute to a better world with your work
- Good command of the English and Dutch language, spoken and written
- In possession of a healthy dose of humor
Why would you choose us?
- Working in a dynamic and growing international company with unique products
- Challenging position
- An informal, collegial working atmosphere
- Excellent possibilities for personal development and further building of your career
- A competitive compensation package which reflects the skill level and knowledge base of the applicant
Careers at Noldus
This is why we are unique
Room to grow
Working from home
Ready to take the challenge?
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take this challenge together with us, click 'Apply now' and upload your motivation letter with recent resume. When you ask a colleague, what makes our company special to work for, they will indicate the friendly and challenging atmosphere, the variation in work, and the opportunity to create your own path, set your own goals and achieve them. We love inspiring colleagues, hard work and of course we have room for fun. Please contact Dhr. Jeroen Kemerink (phone +31-317-473300) when you have additional questions about this position.
You do not entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job? If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Viewing your profile on social media such as LinkedIn can be part of the application procedure.