Join our team!
Test Automation Engineer
Are you a responsible and smart test developer who can connect with the engineers in your team? Are you a pleasant sparring partner for your colleagues who also takes a critical look at the work of your team and does not hesitate to put your judgment on the table? If you find it inspiring to contribute to the quality of software innovations for behavioral research in humans and animals and you value the social impact of your work, then this is the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an accurate test developer for 32-40 hours per week, who can work together with software engineers to maintain the quality of our products. Our applications are used for research in humans and animals, for the development of new medicines, among other things, so the importance of quality is self-evident to us.
As a test specialist, specifying scenarios based on requirements and acceptance criteria is an essential part of your job. In addition, as an organization we are committed to improve the level of test automation. You are responsible for the design, management and execution of the test automation, also for non-functionals such as performance. Colleague testers enjoy, just like you, working on scripting, functional testing and test automation.
As a tester you usually work in one of our scrum teams with a product owner and developers. This makes it important that you speak the language of both the developers and the customers. In addition, we have a test guild; to discuss challenges, to attend courses and conferences together, but above all to take steps with your fellow testers in the growth of the test discipline with us. In this challenging position you continuously get the best out of the team, the company but most of all of yourself!
- HBO+ working and thinking level
- Experience as a tester or as software engineer and the ambition to grow in test automation
- Experience with testing tools (for example Selenium/Katalon) and related programming languages
- Well known with the work of software engineers, whether or not from own experience
- Structured and organized and you help others with structure and process
- You feel at home in an inclusive and international working environment
- You have preferable 2 years or more working experience
- Perseverance, good analytical skills with an eye for detail
- You are a pleasant person to work with
- Good command of the English and Dutch language in word and writing
- In possession of a healthy dose of humor
Why would you choose us?
- Working in a dynamic and growing international company with unique products
- Challenging position
- An informal, collegial working atmosphere
- Excellent possibilities for personal development and further building of your career
- A competitive compensation package which reflects the skill level and knowledge base of the applicant
Careers at Noldus
This is why we are unique
Room to grow
Working from home
Ready to take the challenge?
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take this challenge together with us, click 'Apply now' and upload your motivation letter with recent resume. When you ask a colleague, what makes our company special to work for, they will indicate the friendly and challenging atmosphere, the variation in work, and the opportunity to create your own path, set your own goals and achieve them. We love inspiring colleagues, hard work and of course we have room for fun. Please contact Mr. Jeroen Kemerink (phone +31-317-473300) when you have additional questions about this position.
You do not entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job? If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Viewing your profile on social media such as LinkedIn can be part of the application procedure.