Join our team!
UX Designer (medior)
Will it be your challenge to bring our new human behavior platform to a higher user experience level? Are you able to translate complex user requirements to clear user interaction designs? Are you an inspired and inspiring designer? And are you looking forward to make an impact on our society? Then do join our UX team!
In this challenging position your goal is to realize durable product interactions and designs that will be highly appreciated by our customers (among them are the tech giants in Silicon Valley). Ultimately, you will create both functionally and visually appealing features that address our customers' needs.
You will work together with multiple scrum teams (front-end, platform and back-end), helping them to realize your UX designs. Increasing the UX maturity of our organization and product portfolio is an important element of your role. Your designs will directly impact the research society.
- You are curious about human behavior and driven to make the world a better place with your contribution to our products.
- You are truly empathic, making you a pleasant conversation partner.
- You have more than 2 years of experience in user interaction and digital design and a completed higher education in, for example, Industrial Design.
- You know how to distill simplicity from complex user requirements.
- You have experience with design thinking and user research and translating insights from research into smart interactions and attractive product designs.
- You know how to substantiate your work and present it convincingly to stakeholders.
- You are able to bridge between business objectives and user insights to product development. You are a natural team player in your close collaboration with Product Owners, UX Researchers, UX Designers and Front-End development.
- You are, of course, familiar with making user flows, interaction design, wireframing, high fidelity prototypes, visual designs and tools like Adobe XD.
Why would you choose us?
- Working in a dynamic and growing international company with unique products.
- An informal and positive atmosphere.
- Unique products and applications.
- Excellent possibilities for personal development and further building of your career.
- Good facilities for working from home, to optimize your work/private balance.
Careers at Noldus
This is why we are unique
Room to grow
Working from home
Ready to take the challenge?
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take this challenge together with us, click 'Apply now' and upload your motivation letter with recent resume. When you ask a colleague, what makes our company special to work for, they will indicate the friendly and challenging atmosphere, the variation in work, and the opportunity to create your own path, set your own goals and achieve them. We love inspiring colleagues, hard work and of course we have room for fun. Please contact Mr. Jeroen Kemerink (phone +31-317-473300) when you have additional questions about this position.
You do not entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job? If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Viewing your profile on social media such as LinkedIn can be part of the application procedure.