Job #: 2018-04/L
Title: In-House Sales Representative
Location: Leesburg, Virginia
We are looking for an In-House Sales Representative to join our growing North American team. This sales professional will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers as well as facilitating internal cross-team communications.
Starting responsibilities include, but are not limited to: supporting sales team members, sales follow up to marketing campaigns, sales data entry, preparing quotations, and researching and identifying sales opportunities. The successful candidate will have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment. A demonstrated attention to detail and ability to understand and communicate technical information is required. Some prior sales experience is preferred.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Maintain and expand database of prospects
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Understand and communicate technical product details
- Cultivate existing accounts by checking customers’ buying history, suggesting related new items, and explaining technical features
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize customer needs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office operating system and analysis tools
- Previous sales experience preferred
We offer a challenging position in a growing international company with unique products and solutions. The position is based out of Leesburg, VA. We provide an opportunity to develop and build your career in a fast-growing, fast-paced, rewarding yet relaxed environment. A competitive compensation package is offered and will reflect the skill level and knowledge base of the applicant. A comprehensive benefits package is provided.
Please submit an electronic copy of your résumé along with a cover letter describing your motivation for applying to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (When responding, please refer to the job number 2018-04/L.