Join our team!
Do you consider yourself an enthusiastic, ambitious and communicative electronic / embedded software engineer who can provide both our customers and colleagues with smart solutions based on good knowledge of and experience with electronics? Then we are looking for you!
You are an enthusiastic and communicative engineer who can contribute to identifying behavior using electronic components and the accompanying software. You are a pleasant partner for both colleagues and external suppliers and you enjoy presenting concepts and results.
When you are used to keeping your technical knowledge and skillset on par with the latest developments and when you are happy to see that your work contributes to research with a positive impact on our current society, then this position might fit you very well!
- At least HBO working and thinking level with a completed education in electrical engineering / electronics
- You have experience in the design and management of electronic / mechatronic components or products
- Innovative mindset for developing, building and testing prototypes and zero series
- A minimum of 3 jaar working experience
- Experience with digital electronics is an advantage
- Knowledge of microcontrollers (o.a. PIC), CAD design (Autodesk Inventor and Pulsonix) is an advantage
- C++ programming experience is an advantage
- A lot of technical interest
- Creative and flexible
- A creative, enterprising and quality conscious person who likes to work in a team
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written
Why would you choose us?
- Working in a dynamic and growing international company with unique products
- Challenging position
- An informal, collegial working atmosphere
- Excellent possibilities for personal development and further building of your career
- A competitive compensation package which reflects the skill level and knowledge base of the applicant
Careers at Noldus
This is why we are unique
Room to grow
Working from home
Ready to take the challenge?
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are ready to take this challenge together with us, click 'Apply now' and upload your motivation letter with recent resume. When you ask a colleague, what makes our company special to work for, they will indicate the friendly and challenging atmosphere, the variation in work, and the opportunity to create your own path, set your own goals and achieve them. We love inspiring colleagues, hard work and of course we have room for fun. Please contact Mr. Jeroen Kemerink (phone +31-317-473300) when you have additional questions about this position.
You do not entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job? If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.