Job number: 2018-DL
Location: Germany (home address)
Contact: Mr. Micha Oudakker, M.Sc.
Are you a communicative and independent travel enthusiastic? Does helping customers (on location) seem like a nice challenge and would you like to work for an informal company where people count? Then maybe this position is the new challenge you are looking for!
We have a challenging career opportunity open for an Account Manager South-West Germany. Your main priorities are selling solutions and products for observational and behavioral research. Solutions can vary from advanced software to completely integrated data acquisition and analysis systems.
You will be fully trained in the use of our products and specific technical details related to applications. After the initial +/- 3 month training period in our head office in Wageningen (the Netherlands), you start working from "your home address" in Germany and you will become responsible for our customers in your region. You will travel frequently to research labs and scientific conferences to meet with scientists and explain how Noldus products can be used in their research. You advise new and existing clients on the use of our products in their research. Other responsibilities include prospecting, negotiating and closure of sales, conducting product demonstrations and training sessions, monitoring new developments and possibilities in the market.
The challenges for an Account Manager are diverse so you are constantly getting the best out of yourself, your team and Noldus.
- You have the ability and willingness to learn about the functionality of our products in a 3 month training period in our head office in Wageningen (the Netherlands).
- You have an understanding of the study of animal or human behavior in the fields of neuroscience, psychology, zoology, entomology, ergonomics or human-computer interaction.
- You are able to familiarize and identify with the problems of the end-user.
- Relevant University education and technical experience (knowledge of PC hardware, Windows and application software).
- You have an enthusiastic and charismatic personality.
- Excellent communications skills, written and spoken in German and English.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a commercial function is desired.
Why would you choose us?
This is what makes working for our company unique:
- Working in a young dynamic and growing international company with unique products
- Challenging position
- An informal and positive working atmosphere
- Excellent possibilities for personal development
- A full benefits program with:
- A competitive compensation package which reflects the skill level and knowledge of the applicant
- Profit sharing
- Private pension plan
- Flexible working hours
Are you willing to take this challenge together with us?
In case your answer is yes, take a step in the right direction and send your resume and cover letter as a Word attachment to the attention of Ms. Nancy van den Dam via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When responding, please refer to the job number 2018-DL. Please contact Mr. Micha Oudakker (phone +31-317-473300) if you have any questions about this position.
Don’t you entirely fit the profile, but think you are suited for the job?
If you would like to be considered for this position or any of our other exciting opportunities, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume.