Mazes and open fields
Download our white papers
Video tracking and the elevated plus maze
Are you interested in finding out how video tracking reliably automates your elevated plus maze test? What advantages video tracking software brings to your research? Then download this white paper for free!
Other related stories and product videos
Tracking in neuropsychopharmacological research
Prof. Roberto Rimondini, University of Bologna
Cross Maze for Zebrafish Research
Multifunctional maze for zebrafish research
EthoVision XT: The video tracking software | Product Tour
Why EthoVision XT is the market leader
Here are a couple of recent relevant publications that show how EthoVision XT was used for tests with mazes. Do you want to add your publication to the list? Let us know at email@example.com!
- Raven, F.; Bolsius, Y.G.; Renssen, L.V. van; Meijer, E.L.; Zee, E.A. van der; Meerlo, P.; Havekes, R. (2020). Elucidating the role of protein synthesis in hippocampus-dependent memory consolidation across the day and night. European Journal of Neuroscience, doi: 10.1111/ejn.14684.
- Bikovski, L.; Robinson, L.; Konradsson-Geuken, A.; Kullander, K.; Viereckel, T.; Winberg, S.; Roman, E.; Tsoory, M. (2020) Lessons, insights and newly developed tools emerging from behavioral phenotyping core facilities. Journal of Neuroscience Methods 334, 108597.
- Calvo-Flores Guzmán, B.; Kim, S.; Chawdhary, B.; Peppercorn, K.; Tate, W.P.; Waldvogel, H.J.; Faull, R.L.M.; Montgomery, J.; Kwakowsky, A. (2020). Amyloid-beta1-42 -induced increase in GABAergic tonic conductance in mouse hippocampal CA1 pyramidal cells. Molecules 25, 693.
- Marquis, J.M.; Lettenberger, S.E.; Kelm-Nelson, C.A. (2020). Early-onset Parkinsonian behaviors in female Pink1-/- rats. Behavioural Brain Research 377, 112175.
- Newman, A.W.; Deibel, S.H.; Lewis, L.M.; Viguers, K.B.; Thorpe, C.M. (2020). Brief circadian rhythm disruption does not impair hippocampal dependent memory when rats are over-trained and given more re-entrainment days. Learning and Motivation 69, 101613.