Mazes and open fields
Download our white papers
Water maze testing and Alzheimer’s
The Morris Water maze test is one of the most used tests for spatial learning and memory in behavioral neuroscience. Read about how EthoVision XT is ideal for this test!
T-maze and zebrafish testing
The T-maze is a learning and memory task that is often used in rodents studies, but also for zebrafish behavioral research. EthoVision XT easily automates measurements!
Video tracking and the elevated plus maze
Are you interested in finding out how video tracking reliably automates your elevated plus maze test? What advantages video tracking software brings to your research? Then download this white paper for free!
Other related stories and product videos
Here are a couple of recent relevant publications that show how EthoVision XT was used for tests with mazes. Do you want to add your publication to the list? Let us know at email@example.com!
- Raven, F.; Bolsius, Y.G.; Renssen, L.V. van; Meijer, E.L.; Zee, E.A. van der; Meerlo, P.; Havekes, R. (2020). Elucidating the role of protein synthesis in hippocampus-dependent memory consolidation across the day and night. European Journal of Neuroscience, doi: 10.1111/ejn.14684.
- Bikovski, L.; Robinson, L.; Konradsson-Geuken, A.; Kullander, K.; Viereckel, T.; Winberg, S.; Roman, E.; Tsoory, M. (2020) Lessons, insights and newly developed tools emerging from behavioral phenotyping core facilities. Journal of Neuroscience Methods 334, 108597.
- Calvo-Flores Guzmán, B.; Kim, S.; Chawdhary, B.; Peppercorn, K.; Tate, W.P.; Waldvogel, H.J.; Faull, R.L.M.; Montgomery, J.; Kwakowsky, A. (2020). Amyloid-beta1-42 -induced increase in GABAergic tonic conductance in mouse hippocampal CA1 pyramidal cells. Molecules 25, 693.
- Marquis, J.M.; Lettenberger, S.E.; Kelm-Nelson, C.A. (2020). Early-onset Parkinsonian behaviors in female Pink1-/- rats. Behavioural Brain Research 377, 112175.
- Newman, A.W.; Deibel, S.H.; Lewis, L.M.; Viguers, K.B.; Thorpe, C.M. (2020). Brief circadian rhythm disruption does not impair hippocampal dependent memory when rats are over-trained and given more re-entrainment days. Learning and Motivation 69, 101613.