CubeHX is a revolutionary new tool for UX research. This cloud-based software platform combines different types of behavioral data collected from usability and UX research in order to provide fast and rich insights to professionals developing websites, mobile apps, software user interfaces, advertisements, and other graphical designs.
Combining eye tracking, physiological measurements, and emotions
Eye tracking data collected during user experience tests is usually visualized into heat maps. Going beyond traditional gaze heat maps used in eye tracking, CubeHX captures the complete user experience. Thanks to the triangulation of facial expressions, physical reactions, and eye tracking data, CubeHX provides UX researchers and designers with unique insights on what generates emotion or cognitive load on their interface.
Why use CubeHX
With Cube you can easily triangulate data and get richer insights and visuals in less time.
Richer insights and visualizations with CubeHX
How do persons respond emotionally and/or physiologically when looking at your product? An eye tracker tells you what the user is looking at, how long, and in which order. It doesn’t tell you what the user experienced while making eye contact with a specific object, image, or text on the screen.
That’s where CubeHX comes in: using a patent pending data visualization tool, CubeHX provides rich visualizations of what users actually experience along the entire user journey. It gives you the emotional response of the user while looking at different screen areas, a heat map of facial or physiological responses associated with the points of gaze measured by the eye tracker.
Watch the movie below to learn more about how CubeHX works
Up to 6 times faster from tests to results
In the fast-changing world of UX, it is important that results are as international and diverse as possible. CubeHX is cloud-based lab management software, enabling companies with international offices to test locally, and aggregrate results centrally.
CubeHX works with existing lab infrastructure and combines data received from eye tracking, facial recognition, and physiological measures, in real time, to get the most accurate and comprehensive view as to how the end user is responding to the given product.
CubeHX technological advances enable:
- UX labs to perform up to 6 times more tests per year, while improving the quality of the data delivered.
- Lower overall costs associated with user experience labs by delivering instant analysis metrics.
- Unique data visualization output allows for a faster and more effective decision making process.
- Seamless multi-site testing allowing for an efficient and immediate global assessment of your product.
FaceReader is the first and most robust automated system for the recognition of a number of specific properties in facial images, including 6 basic or universal expressions, valence, arousal, and affective attitudes 'boredom', 'interest', and 'confusion'.
The Observer XT is the professional and user-friendly software package for the collection, analysis, and presentation of observational data, used around the world for the study of human behavior and human-product interaction.
Discover the benefits of CubeHX
Request a FREE demonstration to find out CubeHX can enhance and speed up your usability testing!
- Get an extensive view of the software
- Experience the easy-of-use yourself
- Discover the benefits of CubeHX
- Léger, PM.; Courtemanche, F.; Fredette, M.; Senecal, S. (2019). A Cloud-Based Lab Management and Analytics Software for Triangulated Human-Centered Research. Information Systems and Neuroscience. 93-99.
- Courtemanche, F.; Léger, PM.; Dufresne, A. (2018). Physiological heatmaps: a tool for visualizing users’ emotional reactions. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 77: 11547. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-017-5091-1.
- Georges, V.; Courtemanche, F.; Sénécal, S.; Baccino, T.; Fredette, M.; Léger, PM.; (2018). UX Heatmaps: Mapping User Experience on Visual Interfaces. CHI '16 Proceedings of the 2016 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. 4850-4860.