The Observer XT
Set up your lab with The Observer XT
Design your lab
Get off to a good start! Together with our knowledgeable scientific sales consultants, you can design the research setup you need. Decide on the following: add-on modules, additional hardware or software, training needs, and license structure.
Modules and add-ons
The Base Module of The Observer XT allows for:
- study setup and coding scheme design
- live coding and offline editing
- general analysis, reliability & lag sequential analysis
- presentation of behavioral data
Depending on your research needs, you can extend this basic system with different modules such as the Media Module, External Data Module, uLog: the tool to record user-system interactions, uASQ: the questionnaire tool, or the stimulus presentation tool E-Prime.
Hardware and other software
Record the complete picture. The Observer XT has been developed to enable advanced analysis of multimodal data in relation to observational data. This unique feature makes The Observer XT the most complete tool for behavioral research. Add, for example:
The Observer XT uses software based licensing to offer you maximum flexibility. To activate the software license key you need an internet connection. Upon activating you can choose between:
- Fixed license - Use the software on a single designated computer. The license is connected to your computer and can be used without an internet connection.
- Floating license - Install the software on any computer and use it where and when you want. For example, on the computer in your lab at work and the next day on your laptop at home. For the use of the software, the computers need to be connected to the internet.